As a joint church school between the Roman Catholic Diocese of Plymouth and the Church of England Diocese of Salisbury
As a joint church school between the Roman Catholic Diocese of Plymouth and the Church of England Diocese of Salisbury, our primary aim is to provide an education that supports parents and carers from our dioceses with their responsibility to share their faith with their children. We believe that the spiritual development of young people is best supported if home, school and the church community the family belong to, work together for the benefit of the young person.
Admissions Policy 2019/2020
Admissions Policy 2020/2021
Supplementary Information Form 2020/2021
Details of the over-subscription criteria can be found on page 2 of our Admissions policy.
Moving Schools or require further information?
If you would like to apply for a place mid year or require further information on Admissions for Years 7-11, please contact our Admissions Department on 01202 740950 or email@example.com
Should it not be possible for you to gain a place for your child you may use the right to appeal. If you wish to appeal for a place please contact our Admissions Department on 01202 740950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an Appeal Application form and guidance notes.
Alternatively you can download the appeal form and appeal advice by clicking the links below.
Appeals Timetable for Secondary School places
Year 7 – September 2020
Offer letters posted to parents/carers on National Offer Day by Local Authority
1 March 2020
Deadline for acceptance of offer by parent/carer
15 March 2020
Deadline for lodging an on-time admission appeal
12 April 2020
Appeal Hearing Dates
Between 7 May and 20 June 2020
- Appeals lodged after these dates will be heard within 40 school days of the appeal deadline or 30 school days of being lodged, whichever is the later date
- You will receive at least 10 school days’ notice of your appeal hearing date. School days do not include school holidays, inset days, bank holidays or weekends.
- Appeal are normally heard during the daytime on weekdays and are not normally heard in school holidays. Where there are a number of parents all appealing for places at the same school, the hearings may go over a number of days.
- The school’s case will be dispatched to you and the Panel members at least 5 working days before the start of the appeal hearing
- Additional evidence may be submitted up to 5 working days before the hearing
- Any additional evidence received after this date might not be considered at the appeal hearing. The Appeal Panel must decide whether it should be considered taking into account its significance and the effect of a possible need to adjourn the hearing
- Following the hearing, decision letters will be sent, where possible, within five school days of the end of the hearing
- Appeal hearings for in-year places will be heard within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged.