As a joint church school between the Roman Catholic Diocese of Plymouth and the Church of England Diocese of Salisbury, our primary aim is to provide an education that supports parents and carers from our dioceses with their responsibility to share their faith with their children. We believe that the spiritual development of young people is best supported if home, school and the church community the family belong to, work together for the benefit of the young person.
Click here for the 2018/19 Admissions Policy
Click here for the 2019/20 Admissions Policy
Click here for the 2019/20 Supplementary Information Form
Click here for the 2020/21 Admissions Policy
Admission and application enquries can also be dealt with by the Borough of Poole via https://www.poole.gov.uk/schools-and-education/school-admissions/
Details of the over-subscription criteria can be found on page 2 of our Admissions policy.
Moving Schools or require further information?
Alternatively you can download the application form and notes by clicking the link. Appeals form and guidance
Appeals Timetable for Secondary School places – Year 7 – September 2019
Offer letters posted to parents/carers on National Offer Day by Local Authority 1 March 2019
Deadline for acceptance of offer by parent/carer 15 March 2019
Deadline for lodging an on-time admission appeal 2 April 2019
Appeal Hearing Dates Between 7 May and 20 June 2019 (excluding 27-31 May 2019)
- Appeals lodged after these dates will be heard within 40 school days of the appeal deadline or 30 school days of being lodged, whichever is the later date
- You will receive at least 10 school days’ notice of your appeal hearing date. School days do not include school holidays, inset days, bank holidays or weekends.
- Appeal are normally heard during the daytime on weekdays and are not normally heard in school holidays. Where there are a number of parents all appealing for places at the same school, the hearings may go over a number of days.
- The school’s case will be dispatched to you and the Panel members at least 5 working days before the start of the appeal hearing
- Additional evidence may be submitted up to 5 working days before the hearing
- Any additional evidence received after this date might not be considered at the appeal hearing. The Appeal Panel must decide whether it should be considered taking into account its significance and the effect of a possible need to adjourn the hearing
- Following the hearing, decision letters will be sent, where possible, within five school days of the end of the hearing
- Appeal hearings for in-year places will be heard within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged.
Sixth Form Admissions